Matsyodari Shikshan Sanstha's (MSS's) College Of Engineering And Technology, Jalna
Library Rules & Instructions
- Every student entering the Library / Reading room should have a valid College I-Card.
- Every student or any user who wishes to enter in library should sign the users Register maintained by library.
- Text books are issued to student to take home against library I-card for 10 days. In case of late return of books, student will have to pay a fine of delay Rs.1/- per day per book.
- .In case of damage or loss of book, it will have to be replaced with same or new edition.
- Writing on books or pages by Ink or Pencil is strictly prohibited.
- A Complete silence and strict discipline shall be maintained in the library / Reading room.
- Reference books like year book, encyclopedia, project report, magazines and journals will not be issued. These can be referred to in the library reading room only.
- On Sunday & holiday library will remain closed.
- Users of library are not permitted to take personal copies of books or other printed materials inside the section.
- Users must properly shutdown computer and leave your seat by arranging chair.
- Silence shall be strictly observed inside the library.
- Users have to leave fifteen minutes before the closing hour of library.
- Talking, spitting, eating, smoking, sleeping, putting legs on the table or any other misbehavior shall be strictly prohibited.
- Disciplinary action will be taken against students talking on mobile phones in the library.
- Strict action shall be taken against the person, violating the above library & disciplinary rules.